KedarNATH YAtra 2021
TOUR DATES & ITINERARY!
Send Enquiry & Get Itinerary on Whats App
MODE OF TRANSPORTATION
|Altitude / Trek Distance||11,760 ft / 34 kms|
About the Yatra
Kedarnath is a Hindu Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and is situated in the Rudraprayag district of Uttarakhand. It is one of the most sacred temple of Lord Shiva and is open for a limited period of six months only due to extreme weather condition. The temple is not accessible by road and one has to trek a distance of 17 Km starting from Gauri Kund. The temple was built by Pandavas and is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas, the holiest hindu shrines of Lord Shiva.
This Year Kedarnath Yatra starts from 15th May 2021 and the bookings are now open.
Day 1: Haridwar to Guptakashi, 220 kms 9 hrs
- Check out from Hotel after Breakfast
- Drive to Guptakashi from Uttarkashi. Drive through the beautiful hill roads
- Arrival in Hotel by evening. Check in hotel and relax
- Dinner followed by Rest in the hotel
Day 2: Guptakashi to Kedarnath
- Wake up Early and get ready for the Dham of the Lord Shiva i.e. Kedarnath also known as the home of The Lord Shiva.
- Take Shuttle Service from Sonprayag to Gaurikund and Start your trek thereafter
- 18kms trek to Kedarnath temple. ( You Can also opt for Dolli, Pony, Pitthu and Helicopter on your own )
- Reach Kedarnath and one can do to Evening Darshanater taking some rest.
- Dinner and Overnight stay at GMVN Cottages.
Day 3: Kedarnath to Guptkashi
- Wake up Early around 4a.m. and witness the Morning Darshan, at Morning you can go inside the GarbhaGraha and see the hump of the Bull.
- After Breakfast trek down from Kedarnath to Sitapur/ Guptkashi
- Reach in the Evening followed by Dinner and rest
Day 4: Guptkashi to Haridwar, 220 Kms, 7 hr
- Wake up Early
- Have Breakfast and check out from the hotel.
- Travel to Haridwar
- Reach Haridwar by evening 7:00 PM
|Guptkashi||New Pandey in||JPG Palace||Kedar Camps|
|Kedarnath||Sumeru camps||Kedar Dome Cottages||Kedar Dome Cottages|
Final hotel booking depends on availability.
- Booking of hotels depends on hotel availability on the day of booking. In case of non availability equivalent property will be booked
- Helicopter tickets depends on availability
- Special Pooja can be arranged at each Dham which starts from Rs. 1000 And will be booked on the spot but we will have to follow the queue
Quick Check List
- Personal Medical Kit: Diamox-Mountain Sickness, Crocin-Fever,
Avomine-Motion Sickness, Avil 25mg – Allergies, Combiflam,
Disprin-headache, Norflox TZ & Lomofen-diarrhea, digeneacidity, Gomez/rimantadine antacid, crepe bandages, band-aids,
ORS, butadiene or antiseptic cream, Moov spray/volini, cotton,
- Personal Care and toiletries – Lip Balm and Cold Cream, Sun
Cap or Sunscreen (SPF 30+) Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Liquid
soap, Hand Sanitizers, Slippers, Light Towel, Toilet Roll (Avoid
wet tissues as they are not eco-friendly)
- Check List :
- Ruck Sack 65 L
- Rain Cover
- Day Bag 20 L
- 2XQuick Dry T Shirts
- 2XFleece Upper
- Down Jacket
- 2X Pants
- WaterProof Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Sun Cap
- Water Proof Gloves Woolen Cap Woolen Socks
- Upper Thermal/base Insulation
- Head Torch
- Lower Thermal/base Insulation