Kanatal, a quaint village situated in the mesmerizing valley of Uttarakhand is an unexplored paradise where the happiness meets heaven. Situated at the height of 2590 Metre, Kanatal is one of the hidden gems of Uttarakhand and less popular than any of its neighboring cities such as Mussoorie and Rishikesh. Describing in a nutshell, exploring Kanatal is like experiencing the Heaven on Earth where you can rejuvenate your soul and can find a new you. Away from the urban uproar, it’s an off-beat travel destination with a few adventures, picturesque valleys, Calm Mountains and everything with a little tone of twist and thrill.
Mussoorie the Queen of the Hills has everything a traveler wishes for, Crowded Streets and Peaceful getaways sites, Himalayan view, lake, Waterfalls, Parks, Adventure Sports it is a place that you can never be bored off.
Adventure Activities:Kanatal is a perfect place for adventure junkies! With many sports and adventure activities like sky bridge, valley crossing, zip line, zip swing and similar, it’s a perfect HubSpot to experience an adrenaline rush in you
Places of Interest
The Combination of Kanatal and Mussoorie is a dream Choice for every Traveler. It offers everything right from the Hustle and bustle of Mussoorie streets to almost Pin drop Silence at Kanatal Market. Exotic stays in Mussorie to camp Stays in Kanatal. This Leisure tour will fill your soul with joy as it has so much to offer. If you are planning a Family trip this is the choice for you.
Surkanda Devi:-This temple is dedicated to Goddess Durga, which is one of the nine Goddess forms. Surkanda Devi Temple is one of the 51 Shakti Peeth. The statue of Goddess Kali is installed in the temple.It is located 6.7 kilometers from Dhanlatti. To reach this temple, people have to travel by foot 3 Kms from village Kaddukhal. This temple is about 2,757 meters high of the sea leval.The temple is surrounded by dense forest and from this place the beautiful view of the Himalayas can be seen in the north and beautiful views of the cities of Dehradun and Rishikesh can be seen in the south.
Kaudia Forest:-.A route diverts to the left after 1km from Kanatal towards Chamba. An easy trek of 5-6kms amidst dense forests will end up at vast expanse of undulating hills and valleys. Many natural springs can be seen during the trek. Kakar (the barking deer), Wild Boar Ghorals and musk deer can be seen in Kodia Jungle. It is an ideal place for bird watching and nature’s photography.
Dhanaulti–Dhanaulti is fast emerging as a leisure destination for those seeking a quiet weekend away from the maddening crowds of Mussourie. Set within lush alpine forests of Pine, Deodar, Rhododendron and Oak. The major attraction of this small hill station is its eco-park. Comprising a deodar forest, herbal garden, viewing points, trekking trails, bird watching and swings, the park has been developed by the Forest Department of Uttarakhand, in collaboration with local youth.
Kempty Falls : It is one of the highest falls in Uttarakhand, situated at a distance of just 20 km from Mussoorie one can enjoy the waterfall along with the cable car nd fbulous street food.
Company Garden : Company Garden is situated at the outskirts of city, it is a good place if you hve kids and you want to give them some fun time.
George Everest : George Everest is one of the highest Point of the hill Station, to reach there you need to hike around 2 km, from here you can watch the entire city and the snow clad mountains, if you are in Mussoorie we recommend this as a must go place.
Surkanda Devi Temple
Dehradun Valley view from Mall Road
Day 01: Delhi to Mussoorie, 287km Drive, 7-8 Hours approx
- The travelers will be picked up from Delhi.
- Drive to Mussoorie and take a halt at Maggi Point and view Doon Valley
- Check in at the Hotel, Refresh and get ready for the forward Journey.
- Go for a walk at mall road and enjoy the evening
- Dinner at the Hotel
Day 02: Mussoorie local site seeing
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Departure from Hotel to Kempty Falls at 8 a.m.
- Enjoy and witness one of the highest falls of Uttarakhand.
- On return to Mussoorie you can go to Company Garden, Mussoorie lake etc.
- Overnight stay and dinner at the hotel.
Day 03: Mussoorie to Kanatal Via Dhanaulti
- Breakfast in hotel
- Get ready to Depart to Kanatal through mesmerizing view of the valley
- Reach Dhanaulti, Take halt at Dhanaulti, You can visit Eco Park or simply enjoy the nature view.
- Visit Surkhanda devi temple on the way to Kanatal
- Arrive Kanatal around 3pm, check in at the campsite
- After rest you can go for a walk to the Kaudia forest range.
- Bonfire , Music and lots of memories
- Dinner at Campsite
Day 04: Dhanaulti to Delhi
- Wake up early and witness the mesmerizing sunrise amongst the Himalayan peaks
- Breakfast at Campsite
- Any two Complimentary adventure activity like Zip line, Flying fox etc ( Depends on weather and availability )
- Departure to Delhi
Your trip with TheSearchingSouls completes here. Thanks for Travelling with us