Char Dham Yatra
* Yamunotri * Gangotri * Kedarnath * Badrinath*
In a Nutshell
- Duration: 09 Nights / 10 Days
- Starts from: Dehradun/Haridwar
- Ends at: Haridwar
Send Enquiry & Get Itinerary on Whats App
MODE OF TRANSPORTATION
SUMMARY CHAR DHAM YATRA
About the Char Dham Yatra
Char Dhams are four pilgrimage sites located in the serene heights of the Great Himalayan range of Uttarakhand namely Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. All four shrines are located to different gods in Hindu mythology. Yamunotri is dedicated to goddess Yamuna, Gangotri is dedicated to goddess Ganga, Kedarnath is dedicated to Lord Shiva, it is one of the Panch Kedars and one of the twelve Jyotirlings of India and Badrinath is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. The Yatra starts from Yamunotri then proceeding to Gangotri and finally to Kedarnath and Badrinath. Throughout the journey you will get to see clean environment, high mountains, pure rivers making it a wonderful experience spiritually, religiously that will fill your soul and soothe your eyes. We have most pocket friendly Char Dham Yatra Package which covers 10 Days/9 Nights.
Day 1: Dehradun to Barkot/Naugaon, 130 Kms, 5 hrs
- Pick up from Dehradun/Haridwar at 7:00 AM
- Drive to Barkot Via Mussoorie, Kempty Fall, Lakha Mandal (If time Permits). Have some photography and sightseeing on the way.
- Arrival at hotel by evening. Rest of the relax at hotel, you can buy some pahadi stuff from local market
- Dinner followed by rest in Hotel
- Weather in Barkot is pleasant,having 25-30 Degree Celsius temperature
Day 2: Barkot–Yamunotri-Barkot, 45 Km, 5 Km trek
- Early morning drive to Janki Chatti, a 6kms trek starts from here to Yamunotri temple.
- Leave for Yamunotri early morning around 4:00 AM (Breakfast Packed)
- Start trek to Yamunotri temple and return by evening and take dip at the hot kund at Yamunotri Mata Mandir. You can also take horse or Palki at own cost
- Drive back to Barkot
- Dinner and Rest at hotel in Barkot
Day 3: Barkot to Uttarkashi, 100 Km, 4-5 hrs
- Check out from Hotel after Breakfast
- Travel to Uttarkashi, is a small picturesque hamlet nestled on banks of river the Ganges
- On the way to Uttarkashi, take a pit stop at Harshil for some Site Seeing and photography.
- Rest and Dinner at Uttarkashi
Day 4: Uttarkashi to Gangotri, Return to Uttarkashi
- Early morning Wake up call
- Leave for Gangotri after Breakfast or on the way
- On arrival at Gangotri take holy dip in the River the Ganges or Bhagirithi.
- Perform pooja and darshan at the temple. Thereafter relax for some time in the serene environment
- Return to Uttarkashi by evening, Uttarkashi is 100 kms from Gangotri
- Dinner and rest in Hotel
Day 5: Uttarkashi to Guptakashi/Sitapur , 197 kms 9 hrs
- Check out from Hotel after Breakfast
- Drive to Guptakashi/Sitapur/Phata from Uttarkashi. Drive through the beautiful hill roads
- Arrival in Hotel by evening. Check in hotel and relax
- Dinner followed by Rest in the hotel
Day 6: Guptakashi/Sitapur to Kedarnath
- Wake up Early and get ready for the Dham of the Lord Shiva i.e. Kedarnath also known as the home of The Lord Shiva.
- Take Shuttle Service from Sonprayag to Gaurikund and Start your trek thereafter
- 18kms trek to Kedarnath temple. ( You Can also opt for Dolli, Pony, Pitthu and Helicopter on your own )
- Reach Kedarnath and one can do to Evening Darshan after taking some rest.
- Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel/Guest house/GMVN Cottages.
Day 7: Kedarnath to Guptkashi
- Wake up Early around 4a.m. and witness the Morning Darshan, at Morning you can go inside the GarbhaGraha and see the hump of the Bull.
- After Breakfast trek down from Kedarnath to Sitapur/ Guptkashi
- Reach in the Evening followed by Dinner and rest
Day 8: Guptkashi to Badrinath , 180 Kms, 8 hrs
- Wake up Early
- Have Breakfast and check out from the hotel.
- Travel to Badrinath via Chopta. Sight seeing in Chopta Medows.
- Arrival at Badrinath by 7:30 PM. Check in hotel and You can have evening darshan of BadrinathJi.
Day 9: Badrinath to Mana, Drive to Srinagar
- Check out from hotel.
- Morning Darshan at Temple
- Drive to Mana which is the last Indian Village
- Drive to Srinagar. Overnight stay at Srinagar
- Witness Vishnu Prayag, Nandaprayag, Karnaprayag and Rudraprayag on the way
- Srinagar is around 188 km from Badrinath
Day 10: Srinagar to Haridwar, 140 km, 7 hrs
- Leave for Haridwar after Breakfast
- Drive Via Devprayag and Rishikesh
- Evening Aarti at Haridwar and Your trip with TSS Ends
|Barkot||Kumar Residency||Oak and Cedar||Camp Rigveda|
|Uttarkashi||Maneri Lake||Jahnvi||The Great Ganga|
|Guptkashi||New Pandey in||JPG Palace||Kedar Camps|
|Kedarnath||Sumeru camps||Kedar Dome Cottages||Kedar Dome Cottages|
|Badrinath||Badrish||Hotel Badri Valley||Narayan Palace/Snow Crest|
Note : Final Hotel booking Depends on availability on particular Dates
Other Places Covered
- Booking of hotels depends on hotel availability on the day of booking. In case of non availability equivalent property will be booked
- Helicopter tickets depends on availability
- Special Pooja can be arranged at each Char Dham Yatra which starts from Rs. 1000 And will be booked on the spot but we will have to follow the queue.
- All timings are Ideal and approximate.
Quick check list
- Personal Medical Kit: Diamox-Mountain Sickness, Crocin-Fever,
Avomine-Motion Sickness, Avil 25mg – Allergies, Combiflam,
Disprin-headache, Norflox TZ & Lomofen-diarrhea, digeneacidity, Gomez/rimantadine antacid, crepe bandages, band-aids,
ORS, butadiene or antiseptic cream, Moov spray/volini, cotton,
- Personal Care and toiletries – Lip Balm and Cold Cream, Sun
Cap or Sunscreen (SPF 30+) Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Liquid
soap, Hand Sanitizers, Slippers, Light Towel, Toilet Roll (Avoid
wet tissues as they are not eco-friendly)
- Check List :
- Ruck Sack 65 L
- Rain Cover
- Day Bag 20 L
- 2XQuick Dry T Shirts
- 2XFleece Upper
- Down Jacket
- 2X Pants
- WaterProof Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Sun Cap
- Water Proof Gloves Woolen Cap Woolen Socks
- Upper Thermal/base Insulation
- Head Torch
- Lower Thermal/base Insulation