Ranikhet - Kausani : Waiting to be discovered !
About Ranikhet is a small hill station situated at around 400 km from Delhi. It is also the Head Quarters of Kumaon and Naga Regiments. At one time during British Raj, it was also proposed as the summer headquarters of Government of India, in lieu of Shimla. It is situated at an average altitude of 1900 mtr. above sea level.
Kausani is situated at an altitude of around 1900 metres above sea level. It is popularly known as the Mini Switzerland of India considering its beautiful and panoramic Himalayan View. Kausani is famous for its beautiful sunrise and sunsets, Anashakti and Lakshmi Ashram and Scenic Tea Estates. The wilderness of the nature at Kausani will surely make you fall for the place.
Places of Interest
Ranikhet and Kausani in combination completes everything you wish for in a hill Station. both of them individually are masterpiece but when you Combine them and visit them thers is none better than this. They Both compliment each other perfectly. Wide Himalayan Ranges, Beautiful Sunset and Sunrises, Wilderness of Nature, Exotic Resorts, Tea Estates, Temples and Churches it has everything you wish for taking a trip from your busy routines to hill Stations.
- Golf Course – Golf Course is one of the most Prettiest natural Course of Asia. You can come here as a family sit on the Course take pictures and enjoy this magnificent place.
- Himalayan View – Both of these destinations are popular for astonishing Himalayan view, One Can Witness Peaks like Nanda Devi (The highest Mountain peak of the Country which is entirely in India), Trishul, Nagn Ghat, Panchachuli Peaks and many more.
- Haidakhan Temple – It is a very popular temple of the Ranikhet city dedicated to Haidakhan baba. During Navratri Many celebrities from all around the world come for the Darshan at the temple.
- Jhula Devi Mandir – Jhula Devi Mandir also known as Ghanti vala mandir is a temple with thousands of bells all around the temple. It is said if you wish something nd you tie the bell the wish will come true. There is another temple called Ram Mandir advjacent to this beautiful temple.
- Rudradhari Falls – The caves are located 10 from the city bus stop on the Kausani – Almora Road in Kantali Village. Besides the waterfalls, there lies a Shiva & Vishnu Temple. Rudradhari gets its name from Hindu god Lord Shiva.
- Anashakti Ashram – Located around 300 meters from the town center, the Anasakti Ashram is the place distinguished by the statue of Mahatma Gandhi at the entrance. This is the place where stayed for a prolonged period of time and it is here that Gandhiji wrote the Anasakti Yog, which is also lauded as the gospel of selfless action.
- Kausani Tea Estate : Kausani’s real charm lies in its seamless tea gardens and never-ending vistas around them. Stretching to almost 208 hectares, the tea estates are a must – visit Kausani sightseeing attractions on a trip to Kausani.
- Sumitra Nandan Pant Gallery – The gallery belongs to India’s one of the greatest poets ever! The legendary poet who belonged to the Chayavadi School of Poetry gave India few greatest creations ever.
- Day 01: Pick up from Kathgodam Railway Station and drop at Ranikhet
- The travelers will be picked up from Kathgodam
- Local Excursion in Ranikhet – Ranikhet Museum, Mankamehswar Temple, Ranikhet Market and Mall road.
- Check in Hotel at Ranikhet
- Dinner at Hotel
Day 02: Ranikhet Nearby Local and treavel to Kausani
- Breakfast in hotel
- Visit Ranikhet Tourist Spots like Golf Course, Bubu Dham, Kalika Temple Rani Jheel Etc
- Travel To Kausani around 5pm
- Check in at the Hotel
- Dinner and rest.
Day 03: Kausani Local Site Seeing
- Local Excursion in Kausani – Tea Estate, Ashrams, etc.
Day 04: Kausani Local Site Seeing and travel to Kathgodam
- Visit Left over places
- On the way, Take a halt at Kainchi Dham.
- Drop at Kathgodam as per your further departure.
Your Trip with TheSearchingSouls Completes here. Have a happy journey ahead.