In a Nutshell
- Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Days
- Starts from: Haridwar
- Ends at: Haridwar
Mode of Transportation
Summary of Do Dham Yatra
|Key Attractions||Kedarnath, Chopta, Badrinath, Mana|
About the Yatra
Char Dhams are pilgrimage sites located in the serene heights of the Great Himalayan range of Uttarakhand namely Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. All four shrines are located to different gods in Hindu mythology. Yamunotri is dedicated to goddess Yamuna, Gangotri is dedicated to goddess Ganga, Kedarnath is dedicated to Lord Shiva, it is one of the Panch Kedars and one of the twelve Jyotirlings of India and Badrinath is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. The Yatra starts from Yamunotri then proceeding to Gangotri and finally to Kedarnath and Badrinath. Throughout the journey you will get to see clean environment, high mountains, pure rivers making it a wonderful experience spiritually, religiously that will fill your soul and soothe your eyes.
Some people choose to do this yatra in two parts first Gangotri and Yamunotri, second Kedarnath and Badrinath. You may choose either one of the two Dhams. Contact us for queries
Day 1: Haridwar to Guptakashi, 197 kms 9 hrs
- Check out from Hotel after Breakfast
- Drive to Guptakashi from Uttarkashi. Drive through the beautiful hill roads
- Arrival in Hotel by evening. Check in hotel and relax
- Dinner followed by Rest in the hotel
Day 2: Guptakashi to Kedarnath
- Wake up Early and get ready for the Dham of the Lord Shiva i.e. Kedarnath also known as the home of The Lord Shiva.
- Take Shuttle Service from Sonprayag to Gaurikund and Start your trek thereafter
- 18kms trek to Kedarnath temple. ( You Can also opt for Dolli, Pony, Pitthu and Helicopter on your own )
- Reach Kedarnath and one can do to Evening Darshanater taking some rest.
- Dinner and Overnight stay at GMVN Cottages.
Day 3: Kedarnath to Guptkashi
- Wake up Early around 4a.m. and witness the Morning Darshan, at Morning you can go inside the GarbhaGraha and see the hump of the Bull.
- After Breakfast trek down from Kedarnath to Sitapur/ Guptkashi
- Reach in the Evening followed by Dinner and rest
Day 4: Guptkashi to Badrinath , 180 Kms, 8 hr
- Wake up Early
- Have Breakfast and check out from the hotel.
- Travel to Badrinath via Chopta. Sight seeing in Chopta Medows.
- Thereafter Drive to Badrinath. Leave for Badrinath by 10:00 AM
- Arrival at Badrinath by 7:30 PM. Check in hotel and You can have evening darshan of BadrinathJi.
Day 5: Badrinath to Mana, Drive to Srinagar
- Check out from hotel.
- Morning Darshan at Temple
- Drive to Mana which is the last Indian Village
- Drive to Srinagar. Overnight stay at Srinagar
- Witness Vishnu Prayag, Nandaprayag, Karnaprayag and Rudraprayag on the way
- Srinagar is around 188 km from Badrinath
Day 6: Srinagar to Haridwar, 140 km, 7 h
- Leave for Haridwar after Breakfast
- Drive Via Devprayag and Rishikesh
- Evening Aarti at Haridwar
|Guptkashi||New Pandey in||JPG Palace||Kedar Camps|
|Kedarnath||Sumeru camps||Kedar Dome Cottages||Kedar Dome Cottages|
|Badrinath||Badrish||Charan Paduka/Dwarikesh||Narayan Palace/Snow Crest|
Note : Final Hotel booking Depends on availability on particular Dates
Other Places Covered
- Booking of hotels depends on hotel availability on the day of booking. In case of non availability equivalent property will be booked
- Helicopter tickets depends on availability
- Special Pooja can be arranged at each Dham which starts from Rs. 1000 And will be booked on the spot but we will have to follow the queue
Quick check list
- Personal Medical Kit: Diamox-Mountain Sickness, Crocin-Fever,
Avomine-Motion Sickness, Avil 25mg – Allergies, Combiflam,
Disprin-headache, Norflox TZ & Lomofen-diarrhea, digeneacidity, Gomez/rimantadine antacid, crepe bandages, band-aids,
ORS, butadiene or antiseptic cream, Moov spray/volini, cotton,
- Personal Care and toiletries – Lip Balm and Cold Cream, Sun
Cap or Sunscreen (SPF 30+) Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Liquid
soap, Hand Sanitizers, Slippers, Light Towel, Toilet Roll (Avoid
wet tissues as they are not eco-friendly)
- Check List :
- Ruck Sack 65 L
- Rain Cover
- Day Bag 20 L
- 2XQuick Dry T Shirts
- 2XFleece Upper
- Down Jacket
- 2X Pants
- WaterProof Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Sun Cap
- Water Proof Gloves Woolen Cap Woolen Socks
- Upper Thermal/base Insulation
- Head Torch
- Lower Thermal/base Insulation