Do Dham Yatra
* Kedarnath * Badrinath*
- In a Nutshell
- Duration: 05 Nights / 06 Days
- Starts from: Haridwar
- Ends at: Haridwar
Send Enquiry & Get Itinerary on Whats App
MODE OF TRANSPORTATION
SUMMARY DO DHAM YATRA
About the Yatra
Do Dham Yatra is a Sub set of the famous Char Dham Yatra in Uttarakhand. It is mostly Comprised of Yamunotri and Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. As per your wish You can opt for any of the Do Dham This Do Dham yatra Comprises of Kedarnath and Badrinath only. Kedarnath being the home of Lord Shiva and one of the twelve Jyotirlings of India is very popular among the People and Badrinath is off course one of the four Dham established by Shankracharya making it a must visit pilgrimage for the People who follow Hindu Religion.
Day 1: Haridwar to Guptakashi, 197 kms 9 hrs
- Pick up from Haridwar approx 7am
- Drive to Guptakashi/Sitapur/Phata from Haridwar. Drive through the beautiful hill roads
- Arrival in Hotel by evening. Check in hotel and relax
- Dinner followed by Rest in the hotel
Day 2: Guptakashi to Kedarnath
- Wake up Early and get ready for the Dham of the Lord Shiva i.e. Kedarnath also known as the home of The Lord Shiva.
- Take Shuttle Service from Sonprayag to Gaurikund and Start your trek thereafter
- 18kms trek to Kedarnath temple. ( You Can also opt for Dolli, Pony, Pitthu and Helicopter on your own )
- Reach Kedarnath and one can do to Evening Darshan after taking some rest.
- Dinner and Overnight stay at GMVN Cottages.
Day 3: Kedarnath to Guptkashi
- Wake up Early around 4a.m. and witness the Morning Darshan, at Morning you can go inside the GarbhaGraha and see the hump of the Bull.
- After Breakfast trek down from Kedarnath to Sitapur/ Guptkashi
- Reach in the Evening followed by Dinner and rest
Day 4: Guptkashi to Badrinath , 180 Kms, 8 hr
- Wake up Early
- Have Breakfast and check out from the hotel.
- Travel to Badrinath via Chopta. Sight seeing in Chopta Medows.
- Arrival at Badrinath by 7:30 PM. Check in hotel and You can have evening darshan of BadrinathJi.
Day 5: Badrinath to Mana, Drive to Srinagar
- Check out from hotel.
- Morning Darshan at Temple
- Drive to Mana which is the last Indian Village
- Drive to Srinagar. Overnight stay at Srinagar
- Witness Vishnu Prayag, Nandaprayag, Karnaprayag and Rudraprayag on the way
- Srinagar is around 188 km from Badrinath
Day 6: Srinagar to Haridwar, 140 km, 7 h
- Leave for Haridwar after Breakfast
- Drive Via Devprayag and Rishikesh
- Evening Aarti at Haridwar and your Tour Ends with TSS
|Guptkashi||New Pandey in||JPG Palace||Kedar Camps|
|Kedarnath||Sumeru camps||Kedar Dome Cottages||Kedar Dome Cottages|
|Badrinath||Badrish||Charan Paduka/Dwarikesh||Narayan Palace/Snow Crest|
Note : Final Hotel booking Depends on availability on particular Dates
Other Places Covered
- Booking of hotels depends on hotel availability on the day of booking. In case of non availability equivalent property will be booked
- Helicopter tickets depends on availability
- Special Pooja can be arranged at each Dham which starts from Rs. 1000 And will be booked on the spot but we will have to follow the queue.
- All timings are ideal and approximate
Quick check list
- Personal Medical Kit: Diamox-Mountain Sickness, Crocin-Fever,
Avomine-Motion Sickness, Avil 25mg – Allergies, Combiflam,
Disprin-headache, Norflox TZ & Lomofen-diarrhea, digeneacidity, Gomez/rimantadine antacid, crepe bandages, band-aids,
ORS, butadiene or antiseptic cream, Moov spray/volini, cotton,
- Personal Care and toiletries – Lip Balm and Cold Cream, Sun
Cap or Sunscreen (SPF 30+) Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Liquid
soap, Hand Sanitizers, Slippers, Light Towel, Toilet Roll (Avoid
wet tissues as they are not eco-friendly)
- Check List :
- Ruck Sack 65 L
- Rain Cover
- Day Bag 20 L
- 2XQuick Dry T Shirts
- 2XFleece Upper
- Down Jacket
- 2X Pants
- WaterProof Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Sun Cap
- Water Proof Gloves Woolen Cap Woolen Socks
- Upper Thermal/base Insulation
- Head Torch
- Lower Thermal/base Insulation