Kasol Kheerganga Trek
Kasol-Kheerganga is the most loved weekend getaway from Delhi. Kasol is a small hamlet on the banks of Parvati River and Kheer ganga is the base camp for Pin Parvati Pass. A delight for nature lover’s as well as party lover’s, it is also called mini Israel of India as lot of foreigners stay here seeking peace and nirvana. One can also visit Manikaran which is a famous Sikh Gurudwara just beside the Parvati River.
Day 0: Depart from Delhi by 5:30 PM
- Depart from Delhi by 6:00 P.M
- Overnight Journey by Bus
Day 01: Reach Kasol – Camps/rooms would be allotted – Visit Manikaran and explore local market – Overnight stay at Kasol.
- Arrival at Kasol by 10 AM.
- Check in at the camps/hotel.
- Stroll around the town and you can also get hold of some exquisite traditional Pahari stuff.
- Visit to Manikaran.
- Return to Camps/hotel
Day 02: Go to Barshaini by cab/traveller – Trek to Kheerganga – Overnight stay at Kheerganga.
- Early morning wake up call, have breakfast and head to Barshaini by cab
- Trek will start from Barshaini
- The trek trail of Kheerganga is around 11 kms with easy to moderate difficulty.
- Witness Picturesque views of Parvati Valley, bridges and Waterfall on the way.
- Reach Kheerganga by evening.
- Soak yourself in the sunset
- Dinner and Stargazing
- Stay in Camps
- Day 03 : Trek down to Barshaini. Departure to Delhi.
- Early morning wake up call to witness sunrise.
- After having break breakfast, take a dip in the hot water stream bath.
- May Visit the Shiv Mandir nearby
- Trek down to Barshaini and reach Kasol by evening.
- Departure for Delhi
- Arrival in Delhi Next morning
Your trip with TheSearchingSouls completes here. Thanks for Travelling with us
Mode of Transportation
- No of Persons (1-4) : Hatch Back – Alto, Swift or Equivalent Vehicle
- No of Persons (5-8) : Tata Sumo/Mahindra Bolero or Equivalent Vehicle
- No of Persons (9-12): Tempo Traveler
- Transportation from Delhi to Delhi
- All Trek cost: Food(Veg Only- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks and Dinner), Tents(Triple Sharing), Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Matts
- Snow Grips/Micro Crampons for winter treks (if necessary)
- Experienced Trek Leader, Guides and a very supportive staff
- Forest permits
- Medical Amenities – First Aid Kits, Oxymeters, oxygen cylinders.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion list
- Meals during Transportation
- Any kind of personal Expenses
- Unscheduled or extended stay due to road blocks, Landslides
- Porter/mule charges (Personal), Back pack offloading Charges
- Cost of Evacuation in case of emergency
Essentials to carry with you on this Trek.
A brief video for Trek Essentials:-
- Backpack/Ruck Sack (at least 55 Litres) and a small day bag ( upto 15 litres) for summit day
- Poncho/Raincoat and Rain Cover for Ruck Sack
- 2 Quick Dry T-shirts (preferably Full Sleeves) and Track Pants
- Warm Jacket preferably a down jacket or an equivalent heavy jacket to protect from cold at night
- Comfortable Shoes with a good grip and ankle support. We recommend Quechua Forclaz 100 or similar shoe
- A pair of fleece jacket or fleece upper
- Good Thermals for insulation at night
- Lip Balm and Cold Cream
- Sun Cap or Sunscreen (SPF 30+)
- Dark Sunglasses. People who wear spectacle may use photochromatic lenses in their spects
- 2 pair of warm socks and at least 2 pair of normal cotton socks
- 1 Pair of slippers/Sandals
- Woolen Cap and Gloves for night
- Toiletries – Tooth brush, Tooth paste, Liquid soap, Hand Sanitizers, Slippers, Light Towel, Toilet Roll (Avoid wet tissues as they are not eco friendly)
- Torch or Headlamp with extra pair of batteries
- Personal Medical Kit: Diamox-Mountain Sickness, Crocin-Fever, Avomine-Motion Sickness, Avil 25mg – Allergies, Combiflam, Disprin-headache, Norflox TZ & Lomofen-diarrhea, digene-acidity, omez/rantadine antacid, crepe bandages, band aids, ORS, betadiene or antiseptic cream, moov spray/volini, cotton, gauze.
- Water bottle 1 L or Hydration bag 2 L
- Other personal accessories – Camera, Tripod, mobile charger, power banks(as there will be no electricity during the trek)
- Being a high altitude trek, this trek is suitable for climbers with good physical condition and stamina.
- This is a tentative itinerary which may change as per weather conditions
- In case of any natural calamity the company will not be able to refund the trip charges, for more details check our cancellation policy
Summary of the Trek
|Summary||Kasol Kheerganga Trek|
|Price After Discount||6256|